Dorset Home Care Providers & Dorset Care Homes Associations
Partners in Care are pleased to support the two local Associations, Dorset Home Care Providers and Dorset Care Homes, by facilitating membership and events.
DHCPA and DCHA are;
- Dynamic associations dedicated to achieving positive outcomes for home care providers in the Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole area. By becoming a member you have the opportunity to join like-minded providers who are committed to providing the best care possible, whilst ensuring business efficiency.
- Membership gives you direct access to a wealth of information from numerous relevant topics and to join a wider voice able to influence decisions of commissioners, amongst others.
- Members of the Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole Care Providers Federation, which acts as a common voice for the independent care sector throughout Dorset.
What we do:
- Represent the views, concerns and interests of members with commissioners and other government and regulatory bodies
- Lobby and engage with Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole LA’s regarding fees and funding and keep members up to date with dialogue
- Facilitate events with guest speakers presenting on topical issues
How do I find out more?
We welcome you to our open meetings which feature guest speakers and an open surgery for all your concerns. Details of meeting dates and confirmed speakers will be featured on this page.
For any queries relating to membership, meetings or guest speakers please contact Partners in Care on 01202 205847 or email@example.com.
Dorset Home Care Providers Association
Chair: Pauline Sharp
Pauline is committed to raising the positive profile of domiciliary care, enabling those working in the care sector to deliver a service that respects both values and dignity.
Interim Vice Chair: Andrew Davis
Owner of Right at Home Bournemouth and Poole.
Dorset Care Homes Association
Chair: Kevin Gunputh
Founder of Luxurycare
Vice Chair: Anna Knight
Registered Manager of Harbour House