Dorset Home Care Providers Association
‘Partners in Care are pleased to support Dorset Home Care Providers Association by facilitating membership and events; Please find below details of meetings for domiciliary care providers which we warmly welcome you to:
All meetings will be held at Pear Tree Business Centre, Cobham Road, Ferndown, BH21 7PT.
Wednesday 14th June 2017, 10:30am – 12:30pm
Wednesday 13th September 2017, 10:30am – 12:30pm
Wednesday 29th November 2017, 10:30am – 12:30pm
- A dynamic association dedicated to achieving positive outcomes for home care providers in the Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole area. By becoming a member you have the opportunity to join like-minded providers who are committed to providing the best care possible, whilst ensuring business efficiency.
- Membership gives you direct access to a wealth of information from numerous relevant topics and to join a wider voice able to influence decisions of commissioners, amongst others.
- A member of the Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole Care Providers Federation, which acts as a common voice for the independent care sector throughout Dorset.
What we do:
- Represent the views, concerns and interests of members with commissioners and other government and regulatory bodies
- Lobby and engage with Bournemouth, Dorset & Poole LA’s regarding fees and funding and keep members up to date with dialogue
- Facilitate events with guest speakers presenting on topical issues
How do I find out more?
We welcome you to our open meetings which feature guest speakers and an open surgery for all your concerns. Details of meeting dates and confirmed speakers will be featured on this page.
For any queries relating to membership, meetings or guest speakers please contact Partners in Care on 01202 205847 or email@example.com.
Chair: Christine De Jong
Premier Care Dorset Limited
or 01202 870032
Chris has worked in the care profession for many years and aim’s to provide a friendly, quality service, placing the client first. Chris is a passionate supporter of working with other care providers to benefit the quality of care delivered
Vice Chair: Pauline Sharp
Pauline is committed to raising the positive profile of domiciliary care, enabling those working in the care sector to deliver a service that respects both values and dignity. She is member of the Skills for Care Registered Managers’ reference group, attends the Dorset Dementia Partnership meetings and the local Registered Managers’ network to ensure that she stays in touch with the developments in the care sector.