Dorset Apprenticeships – Get In, Go Far…….
- Are you on board with apprenticeships as potential source of both development of existing and recruitment of new staff?
- Do you feel your organisation is using this opportunity to its fullest advantage and reaping the rewards?
- Would you like to hear about good practice in apprenticeships from local businesses who have made this work for them?
This event is essential for:
- Levy and Non Levy payers
- Owners, Managers and Training Leads
- Organisations facing recruitment and retention challenges
- Those wanting to know more about the new Nursing Associate Apprenticeship
- Organisations across Bournemouth, Dorset and Poole
This free event, co-ordinated by Partners in Care on behalf of our Local Authority partners and in close collaboration with Our Dorset aims to equip you with the information to make best use of apprenticeship opportunities locally. We are delighted to be joined by specialists who will help those who have responsibility for investing your organisation’s contribution towards the costs of apprenticeships to do so wisely. This event is open to both levy and non-levy paying organisations.
Time will be spent during the morning hearing about the strategic direction locally and innovative ways to engage in apprenticeships, brought to life by local managers and their apprentices. There will also be opportunity to gain a wealth of information from apprenticeship providers as there will be ample time to visit the stands and to talk to them about how they can help and support you in delivering your apprenticeship training needs.
Wednesday 7th November 2018 – Hamworthy Sports and Social Club, Magna Road, Canford Magna, Wimborne, Dorset, BH21 3AP
The event will run from 10 – 1pm, with coffee and networking from 9.30.a.m.
There are limited spaces available so don’t delay please book today via the link below: